Today, we are going to focus on the two main tools used in the Carpentry Industry. Yes! It is about an orbital sander and a palm sander.
What is a sander?
It is one of the tools utilized to give a floor a super smooth finishing right after the floor installation is done. With the help of the tool, it becomes easier for carpentry professionals to save up their time. Well, there are various types of sander that are available in the market like oscillating spindle sander, drum sander, belt sander, etc. Today we will be focussing on the other types that are an orbital sander and a palm sander.
What is the difference between an orbital sander and a palm sander?
Let us give you an idea of how an orbital sander is different from a palm sander!
- Orbital Sanders are always in the shape of a square, whereas Palm Sanders are always in the shape of a rectangle.
- Orbital Sanders are more extensively massive in nature compared to Palm Sanders. So, this means that the Palm Sanders are lightweight and smaller compared to Orbital Sanders.
- Orbital Sanders are considered to be orbiting and circular motion while working, whereas Palm Sanders only work with the orbiting motion.
- As a professional, if you need to work with larger pieces, an Orbital Sander will be a great choice, but if you have to work with smaller pieces, a Palm Sander will be the right choice for you.
- Remember this! Orbital Sander can be used for bigger sanding jobs, whereas if you need a smoother finish over the floor, a Palm Sander will be the best.
Should I Choose an orbital sander or a palm sander?
Well, we recommend that it is always based on your preference and usability. An Orbital Sander is recommended for those who need to work every day over the floor finishing, and it can handle if you need to work for large spaces. When it comes to a Palm Sander, smaller works that require sanding can come under this category. So, it is totally based on your choice!
Are you interested to buy an orbital sander machine or a palm sander? You should definitely check out this website right here –
For more details, do check out the website mentioned over here! Hope our suggestions would help you in deciding the best equipment required for your work. Do get in touch with us!